Times Goes By...

Times flies by. Like, it gets said a million times. It really does.
I never understood when people would talk about how fast the year went.
I think time grows with age. The older you are, the faster time goes!
I don't think it's something to complain about, I like time going fast!

On the 15th day, of every month, A big man somewhere in the world that I work for signs his name on my pay check. It then becomes my property sometime between 11:59PM and 12:01AM.
It's those 3 small minutes, that most of the time I am asleep for, I wait for.
I wait for a lot of things really, but pay checks are one of them. It comes with more than just money, it comes with freedoms, but also responsibility. It can bring hate, or it can bring happiness. (I tend to lean more on that happy side for the most part, I mean, money buys good things like xbox, which makes me happy. Lol!)
I wait for those 3 minutes of each month, and in doing so, I forget other stuff. This could be bad, but I am a photographer, I tend to actually notice the little things while time flies by, because by waiting for those 3 minutes, time flies by. Before I know it, it's the 15th again. Before I know it, it's the 15th of spring. Then the 15th of summer, then fall, the winter. And before I know it, the year is over. Now I understand how people can say "Wow. That year went by fast!" It really did.

I think it's a good thing. More stuff gets done, more gets achieved, and when that 15th day of the summer happens, it's one of the best days of the year. Nothing to worry about, the sun is shining, there's a cool breeze in the +27C weather outside, and the birds are chirping. It's fantastic how time flies.

===============================================================
I think of stuff at the most random of times. I was sitting here, catching up on peoples Flickr streams, (I still have like 20 tabs open of different photos by some of my favorite contacts!) and I though wow, In some places, it's spring already?! (After seeing some nice Spring photos) It reminded me of time, years, minutes, days, life. Thus bringing upon a spark in my mind, for a blog post!
I keep my phone with me almost all the time. Even while I sleep. (Not just cause of the late night texts...cause other cannot sleep, hah, you know who you are. Lol. It's not a problem.) But also, sometimes, you dream of things that you want to remember. Now, I've never had this experience before, but I've heard from countless photographers about how they keep a notebook beside their bed, a voice recorder, or in my case, a cellphone with a notepad application. You never know when you will think up something great, and you will want to keep note of it for future reference, because if not, time will fly past, and with it, that inspiration.

Also hit 16,xxx Views a few days ago on Flickr. And a total of 43,xxx views! Pretty exciting! :)
This photo is my 5th photo to hit Explore. (Meaning it's one of the top 500 most interesting photos uploaded on that day, out of the million uploaded!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Intergalactic