Sunday

Already May 16th...WOW.
I have a shorter week coming up, which is so exciting. (No school Friday)
And to make it better, the next week I have no school Monday, which means 3 and a half days of school. (4 this week)
It makes me really happy. Being able to just do absolutely nothing. It's beautiful out, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go bike after this!

Nosehill. I love that place. It's actually one of my favorite things to do, just go, all by myself. I tried going on Friday, and ended up with some pain in my chest and turned back before I even got to the hill. I'm going to bring a pack this time with some water.

There's nothing really going on right now. My current assignment is just to simply read the next (2nd last) act of Macbeth, which is EASY!! Reading is easy, understanding is slightly harder, and then doing projects on our understandings is pure BS... Oh well, soon I will not have to worry about it at all!!

Alright, I'm off to conquer Nosehill. Hopefully. Ps, I love my legs almost as much as my hair. Hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Intergalactic