I have no idea where I'm going. Normally that would kill me. I must know everything, must have a plan for everything, and must always be knowing what's happening, and what's going to happen. But for once, perhaps the first time ever, I am okay with it. I am alright with not knowing. I don't even know what it is that I don't know, I just don't know. There's a lot going on right now, this summer has been absolutely one of the best. And I definitely know it's only going to get better. I can't wait until I get back on an Airplane. But again, I'm okay with being patient, because I'm enjoying it. It's been a great start to the summer, and it's going to only get better. But so far, I have had no real plans. It's been me, and somebody that means a lot to me. It has been the best. I'm okay with not knowing, not knowing where the road leads to. I have a feeling that it's going to lead to something beautifully spectacular.

1 comments:

Chrissy's family life blog said...

Sounds deep Spence! Enjoy the ride buddy, sometimes its better not to plan. Take it as it comes to you!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Intergalactic