Inspired

Right now I am incredibly inspired by a photographer by the name of Jasmine Star.
She's incredible. She's a lifestyle and wedding photographer, and her husband is her business partner. Amazing. She does some AMAZING work, and her life in general is really amazing.

"The more you fail, the more you succeed"
In her documentary she says this. Really inspiring to me. Something I've never thought of, something I don't think many people think of. The more we fail, the more we succeed. I'm still not entirely sure of this concept, but it's an intriguing idea to me. Failing, it can mean so many different things. I feel one thing is common however, and that is that failure is something we sometimes may fear, and definitely not something we want. But failing, allowing us to succeed? I've never looked at it this way before. To me, I take this as failing, something we surely try to stay as far away from as possible, actually may not be such a bad thing. Perhaps failing is good. Not good in the sense that we have failed at something. But good from the perspective that now that we have failed, we perhaps have learned, and from this experience, we have opportunity to try again. We can always try again. No matter what it is at, no matter when, or how. We can always try again. So perhaps failing the first time only prepares us and sets us up for future success? What if we come across a situation that we have failed before in the past multiple times. Let's say we fail the first time around. The second time around we succeed, but what if the third time around the same thing occurs. Do we fail or do we succeed? I think we succeed. Success is huge to me. I think it's my number one goal in life, succeeding as what I want to do and what I want to be.

Just something that I wanted to get out right after watching her short documentary :)

-Spencer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Intergalactic