BLOG HAS MOVED.

I'm finding I'm more and more tempted each day to move my blog to a different hosting website, one with a bit more traffic perhaps, or one that more friends are on.
My NEW blog is here:
http://phototunage.tumblr.com/

Check it out, bookmark it maybee :)

I'm still definitely going to be posting here however. I think I'll leave my more personal stuff here, because not that many people read it which is what I want for my personal stuff, but the people that do read it are the people I care about the most to be open with about such topics :)

Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for and try my best to wake up every day remembering that life could be MUCH worse, and that I should be thankful for the day ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Intergalactic